Plenty to see and do to keep you busy for days.
- Stop in at the Araluen Hotel, for a drink, a meal, stay and take in the friendly atmosphere of a historical country hotel.
- Do some gold panning.
- Go for a bushwalk or a stroll in the country.
- Take a drive into one of the surrounding National Parks, The Monga or The Deua are close.
- The Tallaganda State Forest is great to explore with a lovely picnic ground at Lowden Park.
- Visit The Big Hole, a 40min drive and then a short walk to see a natural pit 96 metres deep, formed from limestone caves collapsing.
- Visit the nearby towns of Braidwood, or Bungendore and wander through the antique shops, lamp shops, quilting and craft stores.
- Just up the hill from us at Reidsdale you can visit the Old Cheese Factory producing and selling local cider and other produce.
- Batemans Bay and Canberra are just over an hours drive away.